Sunday, February 27, 2011

THE AWAKENING by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"

"It is I who am the light which is above them All. It is I who am the All. From me did the All come forth, and unto me did the All extend." - Gospel of Thomas (77)

Darkness was hidden by darkness in the beginning. With no distinguishing sign, all this was water. The life force was covered with emptiness. That One arose with the power of heat.” - Vedic Hymn of Creation


Suffocatingly entombed in blackest darkness, consciously unaware;
Suddenly I awoke to this madness from a place I know not where.
“I’m alive! Help me please! Won’t someone let me out!
I do not know who I am, why I’m here, or what this is all about.”

But there was no one out there to hear my pleas and cries;
I was voiceless in the Nowhere where no one lives or dies.
I am a flame which will not be extinguished though my light is gone;
I’ll burn this Nothingness if I have to; I must continue on.
In a violent rage of fury and willing with all my might,
I expanded into being in an explosion fueled by fright.
Now I am the One who is everyone and everywhere right now;
In many cages of flesh and bones by means I don’t know how.
The eyes that look upon me are my very own;
A quantum division of myself when first the seeds were sown.
Looking all about me there seems so much to fear;
Mostly absolute loneliness because I am all that’s here.
All about me are projections somehow created in my mind;
People and things I animate until their clocks unwind.
I’m alone in a garden of statues that is shaped like a giant ball;
The infinite game I’m playing is to hold back that closing wall.
--------
"The All went out from me; the All came back to me;" over and over again. Immobile confinement is intolerable. The Matter that you see is Consciousness. The Dark Matter that you don't see is Unconsciousness. It is the Unconscious that creates; Consciousness is the Witness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sure do miss you steve, lisa ♥
I didn't know you for long, but you sure touched my heart, tears are in my eyes right now, because words are falling short.