Saturday, November 14, 2009

THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"

THIS IS THE APPEARANCE OF UNDIFFERENTIATED ENERGY AS "I" AWOKE, SELF-REALIZED, AND BY OBSERVATION, WITNESSED THE COLLAPSE OF THAT WAVE ENERGY INTO PARTICULATES WHICH AGGREGATED INTO "CLAY," THEN SELF-MOLDED, IMPRISONING MY FRACTIONATED AWARENESS, I.E., DIVIDED CONSCIOUSNESS, WITHIN A MYRIAD OF FORMS AND SUBSTANCES IN THE PROCESS.

My "AUGUST EXPERIENCE OF 1973" was a Harvesting Time, of sorts; a Gathering into One "Barn", as it were, of the fractionated bits of Consciousness that were scattered throughout the Universe, preceded by a dissolution of all the forms which contained them.

It was not unlike the behavior of the metal, Mercury, which at room temperature is liquid and forms drops which react to movement and temperature, dividing themselves into smaller drops and coming together again in bigger drops until there is only One.

"I" was/am that "One," an isolated, disconnected entity, divested of all which I believed was my ontological "Reality," a point of consciousness, a dimensionless Singularity, a Candle in the Dark, immersed in a "Sea of Undifferentiated Energy," the Ayn (masculine principle) contained within the Ayn Soph (feminine principle), a Prisoner walled in Infinite Chaos. I was as a Child lost in the Forest, abandoned and forsaken in the Wilderness of Nothingness.

CREATION

Then You (Universe) came to Me. I was not alone. The dread that I might be a singular, lonely, living entity, quickly vanished when You began to create the World as I looked on. I was awe-struck by Your Mighty Majestic Power, humbled into complete submission to Your Will.

"Who are You?" I asked, forgetting that I, the Experiencer and that which is being experienced are One.

In answer, so I could see You as You are in Your "All-At-Once," You began to reveal YourSelf to Me over Time in a myriad of forms of infinite variety. My "I"s (eyes) were/are, everywhere to see You from every Point of View.

As I journey and have journeyed, through the sight of Your most Fierce Countenances, You never withheld Your Love from Me. You have always been with Me through my darkest hours, guiding Me, protecting Me, comforting Me, and keeping Me safe from harm, shielding Me from the "Winds" which would extinguish my Flame.

Soon this "Play" will end and the "Grand Theater" will once more close for the "Night." "Tomorrow" when I wake, and the "Play" begins anew, and the orchestra starts the prelude for us to sing Our Song to one another again, come to the Light in the Darkness; You will find Me there.

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE

No comments: