Saturday, September 09, 2006

DUO SUNT IN HOMINE (There are two Men in Man) by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"

(This is the Fourth of 8 Major Experiences in My Life, an Out of Body Experience)

"On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?" - Gospel of Thomas 11
Image result for out of body experience bible

The Scales of Darkness have fallen from my eyes;
Revealing Master-Prisoner cloaked in Servant-Disguise.
Look how "Buddy" sits there immobilized by fear;
Unaware of Me observing from deep inside of here.
Until this moment I did not know;
That he and I were as Archer and Bow.
I always believed that I was this Beast;
Of one body and mind - no West from East.
How is it that I am secretly concealed;
Locked in this Flesh with all exits sealed?
Who am I? What am I? Why am I here?
Am I an Immortal? Have I something to fear?
When the Man dies and returns to the ground,
What happens to Me when released and Unbound?
The fox has its hole - the bird has its nest;
But where will the head of this Son of Man rest?
---------
"The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head."-Matthew 20

No comments: