Saturday, September 09, 2006

ARISE MY SON by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"

In Love, Honor, and Respect for the service of my Three Beloved Sons who are serving in defense of America


MAJOR DAN, U.S. ARMY AIRBORNE RANGER 


SP4 SCOTT, U.S. ARMY INFANTRY

Displaying Tom  LTC Promotion.jpeg

COL. TOM, U.S. ARMY AIRBORNE DEP. SURGEON  

ARISE, MY SON 
by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"

Arise, my Beloved Prince! Face the morning Sun!
For there to the East in Desolate Lands,
The War I feared has begun.
I knew this day was coming;
I knew it from the start.
Why was I chosen among all men
To sire your magnificent heart?
Your Majestic Father, the King of all Kings,
Has sorely tested my faith and belief;
How could He not know I would love you,
Perhaps bear some unspeakable grief?
Why weren’t you born of wealth and fame,
The son of some higher man?
Then mercifully I could live in Darkness,
Blinded to His Heavenly Plan.
I hear the Archangel’s Trumpet, my son,
Calling the Warriors from out of the West.
The Time of Battle is upon us;
You must now take your place with the rest.
How strong and straight you are, my son;
I’m so filled with loving pride.
You are the image of your Heavenly Father
By whom both of us were tried.
Go quickly now to do your Father’s Work;
I dare no more to speak.
Please don’t look back at your old Dad;
Just kiss me on the cheek.

No comments: