Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Richard Hittleman's 28 Day Yoga Plan by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"















This is the best easy to follow and stick to it Yoga there is.


In 1970, I purchased Hittleman's 28 Day Yoga book at a flea market. I was 33 years old and already beginning to feel the effects of arthritis. It was all I could do to exit a car or bend down to lift the toilet seat. I was a rusty gate.

Today at 72, thanks to following this simple 3 routine sets of asanas, I am able to curl 65lbs 10x's with one arm, run 3.61 miles daily, bike 34 miles both weekend days, do 100 pushups, and many other feats of strength that many men less than 1/2 my age are unable to do. I have added the Sun Salutation to my daily routine, incorporating Furey Pushups, Furey Squats, Yogametrics, and Marie Winsors Pilate Teasers. Other than that, the three routines are perfect for what I have accomplished in my personal life.

I have bought dozens of copies and given them to others. My 6 sons ages 43, 42, 33, 26, 23, and 20, also have followed this yoga regimen when they began to play sports.

All became outstanding athletes in boxing, football, wrestling, basketball, baseball, soccer, etc., as well as outstanding scholars and US Army Officer Rangers. Do I think this yoga system is worthwhile? I think it is a Godsend.

No comments: