Saturday, September 09, 2006

COSMIC CONCEPTION by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"

“You are the friend I chose and love.” - Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 18, verse 65

About this poem: May 1977, I stood up in the center of my living room. There was a Divine, Purely Feminine Spiritual Presence about me, surrounding me, permeating me as though I were in a cloud of Pure and Perfect Love. The entering of my Self (Ain) into her Being (Ain Soph) was a sexual ecstasy of most divine infinite loving bliss - the “Ain Soph Aur." I was the willing sacrifice so that I could be born again in Her. This surrender of Self to the Absolute, Cosmic Conception, was Life’s Great Love Story and it was happening to me. The “I”(Theophilus), the Spirit that was within me is no longer here. The “I” (Body) that you see is the empty shell, the husk, the mortal man.

QUESTIONS FOR THEOPHILUS
by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/metamorphosis.png
"Many are standing at the door, but it is the solitary who will enter the bridal chamber."
- Gospel of Thomas (75)

Where are You now my Beloved “I” who once resided in this Shell?
Have You gone on to be born in Heaven while I remain in Hell?
Am I the Husk that is to die so You may have Eternal Life?
Am I the Ground in which You were planted until taken by your Wife?
I am honored to have been Your Servant, now You wear the Crown.
Even until the end of days, my heart to Thee is bound.

No comments: