Sunday, July 15, 2007

THE CHURCH OF OUR FATHERS by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"


October 16, 1976, the day after securing a license as a Credentialed Minister in order to satisfy the legal requirements of the United States Government, “rendering unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s,” so to speak, I secularly founded The Church of Our Fathers in Tarzana, California, and took the ordination name of “Steve Savage,” the etymological meaning of which is, “King of the Beasts,” the Host of Theophilus* who is no longer here.

Today, the Church consists of one formal remaining member – me! I am the Church. The Church was, and is, non-sectarian, non-denominational; non-judgmental, embracing all human genders and orientations, races, colors, creeds, beliefs and faiths, whose basic tenet is “Do No Harm!”

The Scriptures adopted by me for the Church are: GOSPEL OF THOMAS, The Bill of Rights of The Constitution of the United States of America, and The Declaration of Independence.

I took a Vow of Poverty; to own nothing of this world, hence, "personanonxista", and to defend, protect and serve those of the flesh, who are unable to resist, defend, or speak for themselves. I have failed in that Duty, but not in the one which followed!

I also vowed Obedience; that is, Obedience to The Two Great Commandments: “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.” And the second that is like it, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

During my Federal incarceration for committing the crime of leading the 1976 National Interfaith Pro-Life Crusade to save the lives of the unborn, I undertook the daunting task of reading every word of my very own, beautifully leather-bound, Revised Standard Bible, imprinted with my spiritual name, "Theophilus."
-----------
*Luke, writing to me across the centuries of time wrote: "INASMUCH as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the Word have handed them down to us, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning to write it out for you in consecutive order, most Excellent Theophilus; so that you might know the exact truth about the things you have been taught."

3 comments:

Steve Savage "King of the Beasts" said...

While I do not believe anyone has the ability to predict the future, that same soothsayer, also told me that I would receive a medal from the Vatican, blessed by Pope Pius XII, and that this medal would mysteriously disappear. Coincidentally, this prediction did come true. I was given a medal for winning a radio contest when I was a "Catholic Quiz Kid." It was brought from Rome by a priest as a gift from Pope Pius XII. The medal mysteriously disappeared. However, one prediction does not necessarily verify another.

kyn said...

beware of false prophets... as a man of obvious enhanced consciousness.. the game being played here is ours to rule... the obstacles placed.. as words or objects... we.. those who have been home... merely laugh and knock them aside. Idle words by a blind mystic become nothing more than smoke to the solar warriors.

We are the attractors. These idle words of "fools god" (yes fools god not gold) are not worth repeating... except to bear witness to our growing power.. at the dawn of the superman.

kyn said...

The king is dead. LONG LIVE THE KING.

Death.. what a fantasy. Hilarious.