Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THE FIFTH GOSPEL by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"


"I have seen slaves riding on horses and princes walking like slaves on the land." - Ecclesiastes 10:7

Several years have passed between my first and second readings of Carlos CastaƱeda's "The Active Side of Infinity."

Recapitulation, i.e., reviewing the significant events of my life, has brought me face to face with my "Usher," The Experience of August 1973, when the Ally/Companion/Parasite/Foreign Installation became self-aware and realized that it was he to whom the Man/Prisoner/Host prayed as his god.

["When Buddy dies, he hits the ground and rots. But where do I go? All these years he's been praying to me as his god. I'm the one who's been restraining him. If it weren't for me trying to remain hidden, he'd be the King of the Beasts in the Natural order of things."]

Cognizant that it was he who kept the Man from his rightful role in the natural order of things as King of the Beasts, out of love, he cut the Silver Cord that bound them together and the Freed Man, Steve Savage, was loosed among the Symbiotes.

His mortality gave him absolute power.
When he dies, you all die!

"'Noli me Tangere' or I will destroy your abode and cast you out upon the 'Dark Sea' to wander upon the face of the earth forever as an Impotent Intangible." The foxes have holes; the birds have nests, but the Son of Man/Ally/Foreign Installation has no place to rest his head.

Thank you, Carlos CastaƱeda (Aranha) for this most important work. The Bell of Truth rings in every man. To those for whom this bell tolls, listen and read THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY. Practice discipline and cast off your yokes.

Join me as a Warrior on the Path. 

No comments: