Sunday, October 01, 2006

REPENTANCE EXPERIENCE OF SEMJAZA, THE TWIN by Steve Savage "King of the Beasts"

(The Seventh Major Spiritual Experience in My Life-Age 40)
"You shall remember all the way which the LORD your God has led you in the wilderness these forty years, that He might humble you, testing you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. Thus you are to know in your heart that the LORD your God was disciplining you just as a man disciplines his son."-Deuteronomy 8


I first heard about the Book of Enoch in 1955, when I was stationed with the Army Security Agency in Asmara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, the very land where James Bruce discovered the texts. One of two Americans who ever learned to speak Tigrinia, my "Habasha" name is "Tesfai," which means "my hope" or "my prayer." I served three years on that mountain plateau.

The legend imparted to me there by Coptic scholars relating to the Ethiopic Book of Enoch is: "Semjaza" was the biggest, strongest, and most beautiful of the Sons of God. He is the archetype of Absalom, of Barabbas and of Joseph.

He is the subject of the parable of the Lost Sheep and the Prodigal Son.

Jesus (not his spiritual name which was most likely Uriel) did not come to save everyone. He came to save the lost sheep of Israel, the Fallen Angels, most particularly, his spiritual brother, Semjaza.

"The kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine sheep and looked for that one until he found it. When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep, 'I care for you more than the ninety-nine.'"
- Gospel of Thomas 107

It was neither the Jews nor the Romans who were responsible for the death of Jesus; it was the Watchers, the Evil Ones, the Fallen Angels. Looking through the glass of matter darkly, i.e., the flesh, Semjaza had forgotten who he was. He was "asleep" in his Beast. Because of his ignorance of Self, the Others who first awoke attributed all evils to him. He was the childish Fool of the Tarot.

"Any life, no matter how long and complex it may be, is made up of a single moment — the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all, who he is."- Doug Adams

In a revelation, Semjaza learned the Truth of who he was. Fully awakened, Semjaza was brought to the abode of the Angels where he repented on his knees before his Father for his disobedience with these words from the Two Great Commandments:

'Take my heart so my courage will not fail me and cause a brother to stumble and lose hope by my example. Take my soul until Thy Will be done. Take my mind so my thoughts are Thy thoughts. Most of all, dear Father, take the Free Will which Thou hast given me by which I have created unfavorable circumstances and became first their obedient servant and then their victim.'(At this exact moment, Semjaza realized that he was the Beloved Son of his Father and was overcome by his Father's Infinite Love for him) 'How much more joyful it is to love than to be loved. Be not far off my God. I wish to tell Thee each moment of my love for Thee.'"

No comments: